I'm Elaine and I'm a mobile sports injury therapist who works in Fareham, Whiteley, Gosport and the surrounding area.
Not everyone likes going to a clinic or has the time and energy. That's why I'm providing this alternative, let me come to you in the comfort of your own home. You can choose the time that suits you and you're safe in the knowledge that you don't have to go anywhere once the treatments finished. Just sit back and relax.
Now what's a sports injury therapist you may ask, well...
A Sports Injury Therapist is a practitioner who:
- Has the knowledge and ability to provide first aid and attend to injuries in a recreational, training and competitive environment.
- Has the knowledge and ability to assess and, where appropriate, refer on for specialist advice and intervention.
- Has the knowledge and ability to provide sports massage pre and post activity.
- Has the knowledge and ability to implement appropriate rehabilitation programmes.
- Has the knowledge to utilise sports and exercise principles to optimise preparation and injury prevention programmes
Now these knowledge's don't just apply to a sporting environment, they also can be used in a general day-to-day way. A large percentage of my clients also come to me about back, neck and shoulder pain. If you have a stressful job or are sat at a desk all day, you will find that headaches and back/neck pain become a part of your life. Don't mask it with painkillers. Fix it!